Alexander V. Bibicheff, Lead Attorney and Owner
Mr. Bibicheff has practiced immigration law in the United States since his admission to the bar in 2000. Over the past 16 years, he has become an expert in the field, even publishing a free Immigration Law book, Which Way USA (Путь в Америку), designed for people with no knowledge of American Immigration Law to get a deeper understand of immigration proceedings, and has written countless weekly articles for a Russian newspaper Russkaya Reklama.
Under the leadership of Mr. Bibicheff, our firm has won thousands of immigration cases including
- removal (deportation) defense,
- asylum based on race, religion, nationality (and ethnicity), political opinion and membership in particular social groups such as LGBT,
- cancellation of removal (deportation),
- battered (abused) spouse self-petitions (VAWA),
- immigrant petition for extraordinary ability individuals,
- immigrant petitions for investors,
- adjustment of status through family-based and employment-based petitions,
- labor certification,
- naturalization (citizenship)
- H-1B, L-1, O-1, P, F and various other non-immigrant visa cases
- Writ of Mandamus actions against U.S. government agencies.
Bibicheff has extensive litigation experience in suing the United States Government and its agencies for their delay in the adjudication of various petitions including naturalization petitions, immigrant petitions, and applications for adjustment of status. For example, one of Mr. Bibicheff’s Writ of Mandamus cases, entitled Nigmadzhanov v. Mueller, 07 Civ. 1279, was featured on the front page of New York Law Journal (Mark Hamblett, Alien May Sue Over U.S. Agency Delay in Checking Background, New York Law Journal, Volume 239-No.93 May 14, 2008) due to its complex and unique nature. In that case Mr. Bibicheff represented his client in suing the FBI and USCIS, which resulted in his client obtaining a green card.
In 2015 Alexander V. Bibicheff was rated as Super Lawyer in New York Metropolitan Area. Only 5% of nominated attorneys could be rated as Super Lawyer and Mr. Bibicheff was elected among them.
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M. (Master of Law). Studied under prominent and renowned professors such as Ronald Noble, the current Chief of Interpol, and John Sexton, the current President of NYU.
- Tashkent State University/Faculty of Law, Honors Diploma (Master of Jurisprudence)
- Tashkent State Conservatorium, Honors Diploma (Master’s Degree in Music)
- State Bar of New York
- S. District Court – Eastern District of the State of New York
- S. District Court – Southern District of the State of New York
- S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Alexander V. Bibicheff, Immigration Law Handbook, Which Way USA(Путь в
Америку), New York, NY (2005)
- Alexander V. Bibicheff, weekly articles in newspaper Russkaya Reklama
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Strategies for Winning Asylum by Overcoming Stereotypes in Sexual Orientation and Gender Based Cases, LGBT Center, New York, NY, for Immigration Month (April 2011)
- Various Immigration Topics on Russian Radio and Televisions
The information contained herein does not establish an attorney-client relationship and does not constitute legal advice. Prior results depend on a number of factors unique to each matter and do not guarantee a similar outcome.