If you wish to immigrate to the United States, apply for working visas for your employees, or solve your immigration problems, you are in a right place.
At Bibicheff & Associates, P.C. we are proud to have successfully handled thousands of immigration cases for more than 15 years, helping our clients to remain, work, study, and live in the United States legally.
We may help you apply for:
• Non-immigrant visas (F-1 student, H-1B or L-1 employee, O-1 outstanding ability individual, R-1 religious worker, E-2 investor, P athlete or performer, etc.)
• Green Cards for Minors (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status)
• Green Cards through investment
• Green Cards through employment
• Green Cards through family unification
• K-1 Visa for Fiancé(e)
• Relief in Immigration Court removal (deportation) proceedings such as cancellation of removal, asylum, withholding of removal, adjustment of status, etc.;
• U visa for victim of crime
• Battered spouse legalization
• Citizenship and Naturalization petitions
• Waivers of Inadmissibility
• All other forms of legalization in the United States
• Appeals of Denials and Removal (Deportation) Orders.
If your immigration case is delayed in processing and you cannot get it through bureaucratic barricades, we can help you file a lawsuit against the U.S. government agency that is delaying the adjudication of your immigration matters. Remember, even if you are a foreigner, you still have the right to the professional assistance of a licensed attorney in the United States.
We have successfully represented clients before U.S. Courts of Appeal, U.S. District Courts, the Board of Immigration Appeals (“BIA”), Immigration Courts and the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (“USCIS”).
Your dreams can come true, if you trust us with handle your immigration matters!
The information contained herein does not establish an attorney-client relationship and does not constitute legal advice. Prior results depend on a number of factors unique to each matter and do not guarantee a similar outcome.